The ASCA Impact Coach of the Year Award is given annually to a Coach who has made significant contributions to the sport of swimming and the profession of coaching in the past year, by positively impacting the lives of others through their dedication, hard work, and service.
Nominees must have had a positive impact on the lives of others through the sport of swimming in the past year.
Nominees must have committed extraordinary time and energy over the past year to produce a lasting, positive effect on others in the swimming community.
- Award recipients may only receive recognition as ASCA’s Impact Coach of the Year once.
- Recipients may not be a serving member of the Association’s Board of Directors.
- Nominees do not have to be members of ASCA.
- Individuals cannot nominate themselves but can be nominated by any ASCA member.
- A written nomination must include a narrative that highlights the specific reasons for the nomination.
- Nominations should also include reference letters from up to three others who can justify the nominee’s qualifications for the award.
- The nomination period for the 2022 award will be from April 27 through June 15, 2022. Nominations can be submitted here.
The Selection Committee consists of members of ASCA’s Board of Directors. After careful consideration and deliberation, the Selection Committee will provide ASCA’s CEO and Board Chair with a recommendation. The winner of the award will be honored at the 2022 World Clinic in Las Vegas at the Awards Banquet on Thursday, September 8, 2022.